As SC Planning Manager you manage the local Supply Chain team. You are responsible for the creation of production schedules in line with the master plan. You work closely together with the site production team, supporting production requirements and ensuring the effective movement of materials through the plant. You respond to commercial requests for changes. You report to the Head of Supply Chain Planning Liquids.
Your main tasks are:
- Responsible for the creation of firm production schedules in line with the master plan.
- To manage inventory levels in line with agreed stock targets.
- Responsible for treatment of non and slow moving stock.
- To manage supply of materials.
- To measure and manage supplier service level into the business to meet service and cost targets. Involve the purchasing team to support the resolution of issues where appropriate.
- To provide a vendor schedule to key suppliers.
- To liaise with Distribution manager and Distribution supervisors to ensure stock is shipped in a timely manner.
- To work with local production teams to support schedule adherence and support the analysis of non-conformance and appropriate action plans.
- Responsible for the creation and maintenance of site master data in line with group standards.
- Responsible for the maintenance of plant information in the events system.
- Ensure work instructions for the department are relevant and up to date.
- To provide information to the Customer Service teams relating to Supply Chain issues and/or customer service risks.
- To manage and develop the local Supply Chain team.
- To provide necessary reporting to understand the current status of local Supply Chain in line with group KPI's.
- To represent Supply Chain in site specific meetings.
Education and experience
- Bachelor degree and at least 3 years' experience in Supply Chain and 3 to 5 years in leading a team.
- Languages: Knowledge of French and English.
- Experience in people management.
- Experience in production planning/scheduling in a Manufacturing environment is a must.
- Experience with forecast demand.
- MS Office: very good knowledge.
- Good knowledge of SAP is a nice to have.
- Experience of Supply Chain Planning systems.
- Knowledge of continuous improvement.
- Good project management skills.
Role specific competences
- Good negotiation skills, ability to make decisions quickly, analytical skills.
- You are passionate about private label and you apply the McBride principles within your job: Teamwork, Engagement, Communication, Leadership.
- McBride offers you an interesting and challenging job, with opportunity for self-development, in a dynamic team.