In this role you will support the identification, development and implementation of all Supply Chain Planning systems (Demand, Planning & Execution) ensuring the alignment and integration of systems to minimise workload and risk maximising planning optimisation.
Your main tasks are:
- Responsible for the end to end supply chain planning and execution systems within McBride Europe.
- Drive and support the development of the reconfiguration of IT tools linked to UK and ex-CE SAP systems for demand, operational capacity and supply chain planning.
- Development towards SAP 'best in class' standards of functional performance.
- Implementation across production sites and other functions as appropriate.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent.
- Formal Supply Chain Planning qualification is a major plus.
- Fluent in English, French and other languages are beneficial.
- Ideally have 5 years' experience of FMCG Supply Chain including planning systems configuration.
- Can demonstrate strong leadership experience in a multi-cultural environment and show the ability to influence across functional teams
- Can demonstrate a thorough understanding of the principle supply chain processes within a FMCG manufacturing environment. Considers the impacts and implications raw material lead times, manufacturing capabilities and stock levels have on costs and customer services.
- Project Management experience.
- Strong system experience both SAP and Excel.
Role Specific Competencies
- Has a strong background in using SAP to manage business supply chains, can be considered an expert in this area with the ability to create and adapt SAP configurations.
- Can use Word and PowerPoint to "intermediate" standard and Excel to "advance".
- Has a highly developed sense of commercial awareness and uses this to make sound decisions, recommendations and/or propose alternatives which recognise a range of complex business, commercial, technical and financial factors.
- Work accurately in a busy and demanding environment.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work proactively using own initiative.
- Clear and credible communication skills both written and verbal.
- The ability to communicate complex technical issues clearly to a wide audience.
- This role involves regular travel.
- You will be given a challenging, fast paced and international environment.
- You will join an ambitious company in full growth.
- You will become a part of a great team !